January 15, 2013

Thank You

Since I'm much better at writing out my emotions, I thought I'd take a second to thank my family and friends who have supported me during this time.

First, my mom. Mom, thank you so much for coming to visit me after the surgery. I'm beyond sorry that you drew the short straw and had to give me a shower. But come on, you've seen worse, having been by my side for the birth of two children. It really means a lot that you support me and love me the way you do. Your little gifts make me laugh and always remind me of how much I love you.

Second, Jan and Kevin. Thank you so much for being so willing to take care of Lilly for so long. I know it's somewhat easy of a commitment when she smiles at you and constantly makes you laugh, but the early mornings and constant baby-chasing are never easy. Thank you for being such a great example to her and for loving her as much as you do. Thank you for how much you love me, too. It meant so much to me that the family fasted for me when I had trouble in the hospital. I couldn't ask for better in-laws. 

Third, family and friends. I haven't gotten a chance to personally respond to everyone that's sent their well-wishes. Thank you all for your private messages, your prayers, and your support. It's times like these that make always make me remember how much I'm loved, and how many friends I have. 

So, thank you, one and all. Hopefully I can go at least another few years before having another lengthy stay in the hospital. I'm really starting to hate it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment