January 29, 2013

Snow Day

Today started like any other. Ryan brought in Lilly, I attempted to get more sleep...But I was really confused when Ryan came back inside about 5 minutes after leaving. The snow was so thick, he didn't feel safe going into work. It didn't help that, when he walked outside, he saw a car that had smashed into the street plow. Yeah, there's yer sign! He ended up declaring it a snow day, and worked from home. That sounds nice, but in reality, it was as if he wasn't here. He locked himself in the office, and I didn't see him all day. Bummer. I was just relieved that he didn't have to be out in the snow. Our area got over a foot of snow. Days like today make me grateful that I don't have to drive to work every day like I used to.


Ry took this while I took an evening nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment