Wow, three blog posts today! I swear, this is the last one!
Lilly is SO beyond wiggly right now, I can't leave her alone for a second. Too many cords and random things to tip over for my liking. So today while I was getting ready, I decided to sit her on the counter with me. She loves mirrors and loves getting to touch all of mommy's stuff, so this was a perfect way to distract her. Granted, I wasn't too thrilled when I went to put on my eye shadow, and the brush was gooey.
 |
| "Should I put on blush today?" |
 |
| "Or how about some mascara?" |
 |
| I asked her to give the baby a kiss, so she leaned in, opened up her mouth, and tried to suck on the mirror. |
 |
| Kisses! |
 |
| I wanted to see what she'd do if I ran the water on her feet. At first she splashed her foot up and down, and then decided that she wanted to get her hands wet too. |
 |
| I couldn't keep her distracted for long. She immediately crawled over to antagonize Angel. |
No comments:
Post a Comment