January 23, 2013

Bubbles!

Last night I was reading a blog about "50 things you should do with a 6 month-old". Obviously I'm a bit late, but I wanted to see if I was "doing the right thing." One in particular stuck out. Blowing bubbles. I wondered what Lilly would think of them. It just so happened that my mom gave me a bunch of bubbles as part of my "get well soon" package. It was really hard to get Lilly to notice them at first, but once she did, she thought they were pretty funny. She was also pretty entertained by the fact that Junie kept trying to race her to them. June had no idea what they were, but they moved, so she had to chase them. I always love watching Lilly getting to experience something for the first time.

Whoa....

She made the mistake of getting too close and then looking away. Lilly pretended to go for the bubbles, but really she just wanted to grab June. 



I especially love this one because Junie looks really cute in the background.

And, of course, she thinks she needs to eat them



No comments:

Post a Comment