January 4, 2013

I Have To Do What?!

I few days ago, I ordered Lilly a NoseFrida "Snotsucker." I had heard good things about it, and figured that the constant, flowing river of snot warranted such a purchase. Well, it came today, and I'll admit, I was horrified when I figured out how to use it. Silly me for not actually looking at the packaging when I bought it online. One end is a large tube, connected to a small, clear tube, leading to a red mouth piece. I stick the large tube into Lilly's nose and then suck with MY mouth, until all of the snot fills up the tube. GROSS! Granted, it did work, but it felt so wrong to be sucking my daughter's snot out of her nose with my mouth. She hated it just as much as she hates the blue bulb suckers, but this one at least gets the job done. I think I may have to make this Ryan's job from now on. :P

Ha! I think they Photoshopped that smile onto the baby's face, because there is NO way he's enjoying that. But seriously, isn't that the most disturbing thing ever? I'm ashamed to admit that I did it!





No comments:

Post a Comment