The Goodrichs aren't doing so well today. I got up with Lilly at 7 and noticed that she had a very hoarse, phlegmy cough. It sounded a lot like it was festering in her lungs. The river of snot flowing from her nose worried me, too. I can't seem to get it to stop, and I can't seem to suck enough out with the little bulb sucker. On top of that, Ryan's sick, too. Oh, and on top of THAT, I'm sick and my lower back and butt are one giant BLACK bruise. (as appropriate of a lower back picture as I could get..
.here...
the bruise covers literally my entire left butt cheek. I'm not feeling too hot)
I'm pretty sure I bruised the bone from my fall down the icy steps. And for some strange reason, I have delayed pain in my shoulder from banging it. I feel like I've been beaten up. Joy. Anyway, I got a text from the woman that I nanny for, and apparently her little boy has Croup. Lilly's symptoms are indicative of Croup, so that's what we're going with. We took her completely off of baby food and are pushing bottles and water hardcore. Despite being sick, she's still my giggly, happy girl. And that's what Ryan and I both needed to feel better today.
 |
| Thought this was funny. She spent a good twenty minutes flip flopping back and forth from front to back, and then decided that laying transversely across the crib was most comfortable. |
 |
| This is what I found when I got up from my nap this afternoon. My two sick babies. |
 |
| Lilly's kind of gotten out of the cuddly phase, because all she wants to do when you put her on your chest is to try and stand or roll over. When I found her cuddling with daddy, I knew she didn't feel good. |
No comments:
Post a Comment