December 20, 2012

Mommy's Little Helpers

Welp, since this is our last night on Earth, technically this is my last blog post ever. Sorry, it's nothing special. Same old, same old. I didn't really accomplish much of anything today. Lilly is getting another bottom tooth, and I think it's making her feel sick. Either that or she IS sick. She napped lots today. I put her down for a nap at 10, and she slept until after 12. I fed her lunch at 1, and debated whether or not to attempt her afternoon nap, since she had taken such a long morning nap. She fell right to sleep without a peep, and slept for another hour or so. Despite what I assume is not feeling good, she's still a very happy baby.

The only thing I was able to accomplish today was wrapping Christmas presents. Mom, you would be so ashamed of my wrapping job. I had Lilly helping me, so I'll blame it on her. Other than that, nothing else happened. So, in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! (my favorite quote from "The Truman Show") If the world ends tomorrow, I love you all. Ha! 

June has always been the best at being box control. She inspects them and makes sure they are just the right size. I couldn't wrap presents without her!

Lilly handled the tape. Mostly she just ate it and rolled it around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment