Wow, what a day. I got up, thinking it was going to be a normal day, but it ended in a way that I never expected it to. Some backstory...About 6 or so years ago, my brother Jack and I were investigating the LDS church. We had a few really awesome groups of missionaries come through our house. Jack was the first to be baptized. It took me a few more months, but I did it. It was all thanks to one particular elder, Jarom. He is from South Africa. He and his wife have family in Riverton, so they flew out to stay with them for the holiday. We were incredibly lucky to be able to meet up with him at my mom's house this evening. 3 hours were filled with mission memories, talking about how far we've come, and thanking this incredible man for his service to the Lord. He really did bless mine and Jack's lives. We'll have to eventually find time to go to South Africa to pay them a visit.
![]() |
| Lilly just sat and gaped at him. We just assumed she thought his accent was pretty special. |




No comments:
Post a Comment