I didn't think this day would come so fast; the day where I have to start picking up Lilly's toys. Every night before bed, I run through the house and pick up all of the kitty toys and baby toys that are scattered about everywhere. Somehow the kitty toys manage to reappear before morning. On top of the countless rattles and stuffed animals that are strewn everywhere, we just got her a jumping thingy. The Jumping Jenny that I wrote about a few posts back, is staying at my mom's house for a while, and we'll probably just end up taking it back. We got it home, only to realize that the giant hook that clips onto the door frame, won't work with our doors because the molding touches the ceiling and there's no room for it to attach. Dang. She seems to really like this new bouncer. It has lots of doo-dads and things to put in her mouth.
 |
| The little chair that she's sitting in will spin around 360 degrees so that she can access all of the toys. I can't wait until she fully grasps that. |
 |
| She managed to pull that green piece off. |
No comments:
Post a Comment