October 31, 2012

Too Cute To Spook


Long before we ever had a baby, we knew what we would eventually dress one as on their first Halloween. I'm sure you won't be surprised. Or maybe you will. It's kind of a given that you would dress up the world's cutest baby girl as a princess or a lady bug (which I DID strongly consider), but you only get one chance to dress them up as an Ewok from Star Wars. While I was pregnant, we had an Ewok Adventures night, where we watched the old-school Ewok movie. I fell in love with how stinkin' adorable the Ewok, Wicket, was. In fact, it's already been decided that we're naming our first dog Wicket. And I'm thinking the name Kindle (the little blonde girl) is sort of cute, too. But, I won't over-nerd you. Enjoy the pictures of our adorable Ewok and our Star Wars family!

This is Wicket and Kindle from the movie. Ryan and I are always quoting him when he says "Sta-crusa cwash!" 




 
Oh, and she was also, briefly, a vampire. You can't tell in the pictures, but I dusted her with baby powder to make her look paler than she already is. 
I could't resist the zombie makeup. We're huge zombie apocalypse believers, so I had to. 


And some behind the scenes stuff. As I was taking the vampire pictures, every time she dropped the binky, she would laugh. I was only able to get her as she was winding the laughing down, but it was still adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment