October 29, 2012

Swing

Lilly's taking a nap in her crib right now (Hallelujah!), so instead of napping, too, I'm blogging. Boy, am I tired! Ryan and I were up until 1, talking, then Lilly was up at 4 and 7. She's still not sleeping well. It's driving me nuts. 

But Ryan came home at lunch today, and asked if we could go on a walk. I suggested we take Lilly to the park, too. After seeing how much she loved the Jumping Jenny last night, I thought she'd have a blast on the swing.

Instant dangle. haha!

Okay, now this is fun. 

Can I eat this? Don't worry, we didn't let her put it in her mouth. EW! 


This was my first time just putting her in the stroller without the car seat attachment. Kevin & Jan have done it, but this was a first for me. P.S. please ignore how terrible I look. I'm not feeling too hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment