This first part has nothing to do with Halloween, but I thought I'd share. Lilly tried 'nanas today. I thought for sure she'd love them, but I'm not sure what to think about her reaction. She didn't hate them, I know that. She's just getting so dang hard to feed now. When she's in her chair, she turns her head or looks down so that I can't get to her mouth. I think she does it on purpose. When I'm holding her, she wants to turn away or push the bottle out of her mouth. She's getting way too wiggly.
I now have to move the bowl away from her reach, or else she immediately pulls it to her mouth.
Ryan came home from work for lunch today, and we ended up laying in bed with Lilly the whole time. She loves trying to lick off the condensation from his water bottle.
My mom stopped by real quick this evening, and had the pleasure of getting to ready Lilly her bedtime story. She read her "We're Going on a Bear Hunt," from the copy that I've had since I was a baby. It was really quite something to see. Lilly was more interested in eating the book and mom's decorative Halloween buttons.
That cute little face just gets me every time!
This next part is for Ryan's side of the family, the Bendall's. We pulled out the darling outfit that you got for Lilly, and she looked SO cute in the tutu.
I thought it was cute that after shooting that little video, Lilly's footprints were on the ottoman.
And last, but not least, the Halloween part of the day. About a month ago, Ryan and I challenged each other to a pumpkin carving contest. I wanted to do something personal, and he wanted to do something nerdy. I made my own stencil out of one of Lilly's newborn pictures, and Ry did a Wi-Fi symbol. You be the judge.
My inspiration
I am forever immortalized in a pumpkin...never thought I'd say that.
Our neighbors are going to be so confused. Kind of "had to be there" pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment