Oh great, the time of year that I can't stand...when everyone suddenly drops too many IQ points to remember how to drive in the snow. It's like the sight of moisture renders everyone completely useless behind the wheel. But, since I'm now a stay-at-home-mom and don't have to drive to work, I somewhat enjoyed the white flakes that graced my patio today. It wasn't much, but it was enough to remind me that the Summer heats are long gone. I sat Lilly up by the back door so that she could witness her first snow. Oh, and have I mentioned that she's sitting up all by herself...and teething?! Wow. I guess she just decided to skip the whole "roll over" stage. Who needs it?
 |
| All my girls, enjoying the snow |
 |
| It looks like she's pointing and saying "You seein' that?"...notice the obscene amount of drool flowing from her mouth. She'll be sprouting bottom teeth shortly. |
 |
| "I just had no idea that snow was so fun to stare at!" |
 |
| "I want to touch it!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment