This darling girl is 4 months old! I love my baby girl more than I could have ever imagined. When I'm sad, she's my cuddle buddy, when I'm hyper, she plays with me, when I'm sleepy, she naps with me. At 4 months old, she loves to suck her thumb, talk, smile, giggle if you're really funny, play with her toes, play with her toy chains, EAT, and cuddle with mommy.

We had her 4 month checkup today. She was happy as can be. Poor thing had no idea what was coming. She weighs 17.5 lbs, is 25 inches long, and is in the 99th percentile for her weight. Ha! She definitely got my genes. I was so proud of her. Since Ryan wasn't at the appointment to be the one to hold her down while they poked her, I was so sad that I had to do it. I swooped her up the second it was over, and she only cried for a second. I had her in the car seat and right as I opened the door to leave the exam room, she stopped crying. She talked to herself the whole way home and has been napping and happy all day. The doctor gave me the okay to start her on fruits and veggies, so we'll be starting that soon.
 |
| Before the shots.... |
.jpg) |
| After the shots...she had real tears streaming down her face. So sad! |
 |
| now she's sporting a shiny Bandaid on her chunky thighs. |
No comments:
Post a Comment