Today is Ryan's 27th birthday! My hubby is growin' up so fast! Unfortunately, he started school last night, and has class until late this evening too, so we're going to celebrate tomorrow. I didn't want his day to be spoiled by school, so I've been trying to bombard him with birthday surprises at every turn. I even contacted one of his coworkers to make sure they all made a big deal for him. She got him a big balloon to hang at his desk, and tricked him into thinking he had to go to a meeting, when it was really a surprise party. On this end, Lilly and I took some pictures for the birthday card that I was making. I'm doing a digital birthday card, since he's at work all day. She looked so stinkin' adorable in her new outfit...her 9 MONTH outfit. Thanks, Kevin!
.jpg) |
| "Happy Birthday, Badrich" haha! |
 |
| Mmm, drool |
 |
| This one's my favorite. She never looks as chubby when she lifts her head. |
 |
| She looks like she's plotting |
 |
| Green is daddy's favorite color...and fingers are Lilly's favorite food |
I'm so thankful to have Ryan in my life, and even more thankful that Lilly has him as her daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment