August 5, 2012
That's Just Gravy
It's rare that I find myself feeling like I'm on the show "Chopped," trying to combine the few ingredients in our pantry into something edible. Usually I'm the type that has a full pantry and fridge and insists there's nothing to eat. What to make? I had sausage, milk, eggs, and random baking ingredients, so I decided to give making biscuits a try. Ryan and I love good biscuits and gravy. Having never made biscuits before, and knowing that the Goodrich women know how to make some awesome varieties, I was scared that Ryan wouldn't like mine. They were actually VERY easy to make, and they turned out perfect. I was so proud of myself. Ryan loved them too! Phew! I love nothing more than a delicious, warm biscuit with butter and jam. Oh, how I wish I had some of Grandma Moore's homemade raspberry jam. Dinner would have been perfect! Guess that's the next thing I need to learn to make....Back on the diet tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment