I finally found some motivation to pack today. I tackled most of the kitchen, the pantry, and the bathroom...minus the important stuff. Not makin' that mistake again! So while I packed, she talked to Elmo. It was so adorable! I had to keep breaking out the video camera because each time was cuter than the last. She has a tad bit of her daddy's tendency to completely ignore me while she's watching TV. Once we move, I'll have more time and space to do actual baby development activities.
In other news, only 10 more days until I can unleash the decorating beast that's been threatening to kill me. Ugh, I hate moving!!
This is a tad bit longer than normal, but watch until the end. It promises a good laugh all the way through. (Oh, and aren't her little, chunky thighs just to die for?)

No comments:
Post a Comment