![]() |
| Times like this are the best part of being a mom |
August 19, 2012
It's A Bird..It's a Plane..It's LILLY!!
What a day. After a quick Sunday nap, we headed off to spend the afternoon with some of our favorite people...Ryan's family...and we had one of the quietest car rides yet. Lilly slept the whole drive. She's getting much better with most aspects of life. Goodness, I love that girl. I was telling Ryan how it's sometimes hard for me to share her when we visit family, only because she's so much fun to play with. And she's getting into a very cuddly phase, so I like to hoard all of her snuggles for myself. I did get to hog her while we watched the Goodrich siblings play badminton. I decided to see what she would do if I flung her up into the air. Turns out she loved it. It even got her to laugh a few times. I may have overdone it, because when we finally went inside, she was so tired. She enjoyed having grandma sing to her while she fell asleep though...also adorable. Oh, and she slept the entire car ride home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment