August 18, 2012

Here, Batter, Batter

What a LOOOOONG day! Like I've said before, I'm one of those people who will pack everything that needs to get done into one day, just to get it out of the way. Today was one such day. Miss Lilly Bug slept until 8! 12 whole hours! After a delicious breakfast of homemade ham, egg, and cheese McMuffins, we ran out to start our errands. It only took one trip to IKEA for a new dresser, Ashley Furniture for a new ottoman, Gardener Village, Walmart, Sam's Club, and Kohl's before we were FINALLY home. I had just enough time to clean up the place before we met up with our awesome new friends, Kelly & Ben (who are taking over our lease).  Shout out to Kelly & Ben for being so amazing! I'm so excited to have someone to hang out with. We loved getting to spend some of the afternoon with you. But the fun wasn't over yet...We ran off to meet up with my mom and Jeff for a night with the Bees (baseball). We didn't last long, since the heat, noise, and lack of interesting things to look at were bothering Lilly. We decided to hit up Cold Stone on our way home, since Ryan had a coupon for free ice cream. Now it's time to put our feet up on the new ottoman and chow down on some ice cream.

Super long ottoman. The salesman took pity on us and gave us an extra 50% off. This thing SHOULD have cost around $500, but we got it for $150. SWEET! Also, got the cute, blue blankie at IKEA for $2.50

Her favorite thing lately has been laying her head down on my chest and playing with my shirt. I won't complain. I sure do love that she's so cuddly.

Oh, and look what my hubby brought home for me yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Gerber daisies and lilies, but a sunflower is such a beautiful change-of-pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment