So, it's all official. All of the plans for moving down to Provo are set. After speaking to our soon-to-be landlord, and finding out that I could indeed paint, Ryan told me to go ahead and plan on decorating our bedroom how I had intended, had we decided on the previous condo. That entailed FINALLY getting a king-size bed and all of the goodies that go with that. I was going to wait to share my designs until I actually had them completed, but I'm so excited, I just had to share! I would describe this new theme as, well, sexy. So, here's what I'm thinking. So far, this is all of the stuff that I've purchased.
 |
| WALL COLOR: TIFFANY BLUE |
 |
| TUFTED HEADBOARD |
 |
| BEDDING |
 |
| CURTAINS |
 |
| NEW BODY PILLOW COVER |
 |
| BLACK JERSEY KNIT SHEETS.....SOOOOO SOFT |
 |
| LAMPS |
 |
SMALL AREA RUG
|
 |
| DRESSER |
 |
| NIGHTSTANDS |
 |
| WALL QUOTE FOR ABOVE THE BED |
Now, here's my question. Do I redo the nursery the same as it is here...pink with a white tree? Or do I take the opportunity to recreate yet another room that I saw on Pinterest? Dilemmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment