I honestly didn't know what to do with myself today. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, that's for sure! Whether it's from missing Lilly or just being a moody woman, I'm still deciding, but I definitely couldn't find much energy or motivation to do what I thought I would. Ahh, I love how my plans always fail me. Each day this week, I've been tackling small cleaning tasks from my OCD list, so I decided to organize the upstairs bookcase and bathroom. They seemed small enough. The bookcase is home to our games/puzzles, random books, my basket of shot glasses, and my scrapbooks. I broke the cardinal rule of never touching Ryan's books by doing so, but I needed to finally see an organized bookcase.
Knowing that I was having a bit of a down day, Ryan came home for lunch and took me out to Panda Express. By that point, he had to, considering he scared the living daylights out of me when he tapped me while I was napping. And he didn't just tap me, he held a can of cold Diet Coke against my cheek. I can't decide what's worse. Getting woken up 15 minutes into a very nice nap, or being scared awake from said nap...When we got home, I got another surprise! I got two packages of stuff that I ordered. The first contained books for Lilly. We've decided that we want to start getting her a nice collection of our favorite books, so I jumped at the chance and bought my all-time favorite: If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. I guess it's just a book kind of day!! The second package was just for me. I would like to send out a HUGE thank you to Karlee for the Bath & Body Works gift card that she sent. I was able to jump on their semi-annual sale last week, and ended up getting 3 foaming hand soaps, 2 body washes, and 2 lotions for $5! Everything was on sale for $2.50, I had a $10 off coupon, and then I had the gift card. Karlee, you're awesome and amazingly sweet! Oh how I love you! I don't get pampered very much these days, let alone get to take showers longer than 2.5 minutes, so it'll be nice to have some lotion to pick up the slack when I'm not as showered as I should be. Haha!
![]() |
| I forgot to take the before picture. Who cares, the after picture is all that matters. |






No comments:
Post a Comment