April 18, 2012

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

I'd like to start off this post by saying congrats to Easton's parents, Karlee & Nate. They welcomed a beautiful baby girl this morning. Easton is a big brother! I'm constantly amazed at the different ways that the Lord chooses to bless us. After being told they couldn't have kids, Karlee surprised me when she texted me her ultrasound picture back in September. I'm still in awe! They totally deserved this little girl! When we welcome our baby, Easton will gain another sister. Happy day!

 Other than that, nothing too exciting happened today. Ryan came home at noon to take me out to lunch and surprise me with a flower. When he walked into the bedroom unannounced, he scared the heck out of me. The flower and lunch made it worth it though. I guess I forgive him.

I'm excited for tomorrow. I know it's unorthodox, but I'm helping my mom make the food for my baby shower. (A shower that literally no one is coming to :P ) Tomorrow I'm making shortbread cookies in the shape of baby onsies, and ice cream cone cup cakes. I've never made either, so this is a first for me. I'm excited to see if they come out right. If they do, I think I may have another fun thing for me to start selling.

P.S. ONLY THREE MORE DAYS OF ONCE-A-DAY POSTING!! 





(Day 362)

No comments:

Post a Comment