Today seems to be revolving around the number 21. First, today is my little brother's birthday! The big 2-1! He's currently serving his mission in Rosario, Argentina, slated to come home in exactly 2 weeks. He would be coming home next week, but my dad is flying out to Argentina to pick him up, meet his investigators, and visit Peru on the way home.... I thought about him all day. I missed being able to treat him like a prince. Usually I would take him out to lunch to celebrate. He suffers from the same Chinese food addiction that I do, so that was usually our go-to meal. I told him in my last email that his birthday present from Ryan and I would be lunch at my new favorite buffet. He was way excited. The next two weeks need to hurry up!
The other instance of the number 21 today was that the countdown for baby now stands at 21 days. 21 days until I get to add a new title to my name. MOM! I'm seriously so excited. LOTS of exciting things happening in the next few weeks. BRING IT ON!!
 |
| This has been my favorite picture that Jack has sent home from his mission. Haha! I miss that kid! |
 |
| I never in my entire life thought I'd say it, but I miss having Jack pick on me. |

(Day 361)
No comments:
Post a Comment