YAWN!.... Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way. I enjoyed today. Church was fun, as always. I'll never get sick of little kids getting up to share their testimony. Today was especially funny because one little girl ran up and started saying a prayer instead of a testimony. Ryan couldn't stop himself from laughing. It made me think about the future when we have a little girl who will want us to go up with her to share our testimonies with her. It made me smile. After church, I came home and took my obligatory Sunday nap. I was especially tired today because I only got a few hours of sleep last night, and I honestly feel dead on my feet. So dead, in fact, that when Ryan tried to wake me up, I acted like a little kid that didn't want to get out of bed for school. He thought it was funny until it made us 20 minutes late for our evening at his parent's house.
Today was our monthly FHE family lesson, this time at the Goodrich's house. Amazing food, as always! Funny company, as always! And my favorite, Hand & Foot. Ryan and I have been on a winning streak lately. Man, I love that game. Too bad we never have enough people over to play the game. One day!
Welp, better get going. Tomorrow is Monday, so I have lots of pouting to get to....

The epic Hand & Foot game. Colton loves making funny faces in pictures.


Kevin snapped a random, quick picture, but I thought it was cute...err, I thought RYAN was cute.

(Day 317)
No comments:
Post a Comment