I kept that in mind today. I tried to stay happy and realize that my situation could be so much worse. That attitude kept me going. I got up and cleaned up the place a bit since being on "bedrest" has kept me from keeping up my living standards. Spring has sprung, so I opened all the windows and pulled back all the curtains. I realized after the first hour or so of cleaning that my body indeed needs bedrest. The baby has started to drop into my pelvis. My PSD was worse than it's ever been. It gets especially bad when I lay down in bed and allow all of my muscles to tighten up. Oh boy is it painful! At one point, I texted Ryan an SOS. I said "Calling all Ryans! I'm a turtle on my back! I can't roll over." He thought it was funny. Then, just now, I was sitting in bed, feeling a bit off, so I started to watch my tummy a bit to make me feel better. My little fishy is apparently running out of room because wow was she kicking hard. It made me smile to feel and see the movement. I decided to try and capture it on film.
Watch closely. The movements look very subtle when on video. The best ones are right at the beginning.
(Day 325)


No comments:
Post a Comment