I've made the decision to make my blog private. I'm not the type to
want to keep people out, but there are some people that
need to be kept out. So, if you still want to follow mine and Ryan's life (and soon to be baby Goodrich's life) please leave me your email. I know that some of my readers don't know me, but don't be shy. Even if I don't know you, you're more than welcome to continue following. I will be making this change in one week. I appreciate all of you that take the time to read my blog. :D
Can we still follow our favorite lady? karleefoulger@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOf course you can! You're my guest of honor :D
ReplyDeletecamille.r.clark@gmail.com
ReplyDeletekaj.mcbride@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! I hope things work out for you and am excited about your little girl!
sydneyrose.stout@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog and I hope things get better for you!
charbey_2008@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete