So that's what I did all day. I stayed in bed and slept. I also realized that the good old days of enjoying sleeping in and watching TV all day is no longer appealing. A few hours of sleep...a few hours of cartoons. Just didn't do it for me. I was sleeping when Ryan came home at noon to bring me lunch. I hadn't eaten anything but the applesauce for dinner last night. After lunch in bed, he tucked me back in and returned to work. Another nap and a shower later, Ryan came home from work. I was feeling a lot better today...until now. I've narrowed my symptoms down to the stomach flu or an impending gallbladder attack. My stomach hates me! Either way, it doesn't feel good. I'm kind of worried.
While Ryan made me dinner, we had one of those creepy double knocks on the door tonight. (You know the one where someone pounds on your door, waits a minute, and then pounds again. Creeps me out!!) It was the UPS guy. We have been ordering a lot of stuff lately, but we were pretty sure we weren't expecting anything. We brought in the large box, set it on the table, and then I jokingly said "Ryan? Did you buy me stuff?" He opened the box and said "oh! Yeah, I did!" Oh! Turns out he bought me a whole new set of Tupperware when he saw them go on sale. I thought it was especially sweet of him, since my current set gives me huge issues. I feel like an idiot every time I battle with the lids.
Anyway, here's to a night of no fevers, no puking, and no tummy troubles. Fingers crossed!


(Day 321)

No comments:
Post a Comment