March 30, 2012

Confused

Mrs. Pregnancy Brain here! I'll start off this post with a laugh. I was SO positive that today was Thursday, I even asked Ryan last night to make sure. I guess I can see now that his response was a joke. I could feel that maybe I'd left behind a day when making my tally. Ryan got home today, set his stuff down on the bed and said "ahh, finally the weekend." I immediately got confused. I could have sworn today was Thursday. It probably took him a good ten minutes of showing me a calendar, his phone, and computer before I started to believe him. Haha! My pregnancy brain has been so bad. The other day Ryan made me lunch. He made me 3 little burritos, when all I wanted was 2. They made me feel really gross after (too much food), so we were play-arguing when I yelled "Yeah, well, you made me ate three burritos!" ATE? ATE three burritos? Oh my! I won't even talk about all of the pantry items I keep putting into the fridge and then get confused when I can't find them. So, I guess today really is Friday.

 
 (Day 343)

No comments:

Post a Comment