I'll start off this post by saying "KILL ME!" This new hip/joint/muscle pain that I'm experiencing is really getting to me. So much, in fact, that I'm seriously considering just scheduling the dang c-section as early as I can to end this misery already. I can't sit, stand, or lie down for more than 20 minutes without shooting pain that originates in my hips, going down into my bum, going down through my thigh, into my knee, down to my calf. And I keep making it worse by insisting I'm okay enough to do chores, bend over, go up and down the stairs...Okay, enough whining.
Ryan was able to get me out of bed, even though I couldn't really walk, and took me to Babies-R-Us to spend a gift card and use some coupons that we had. They were going to expire soon, and I wasn't about to pass them up. What luck we have! We got there, and all of the darling Spring Carter brand clothing sets were at least 50% off. We got some really cute stuff. We also had a coupon for a deal on a case of diapers. When we got them home, I opened them up to put them in their spot on the dresser, and I immediately cried out "awe!! They're so little!" If I learned anything today, it was that I need to take it easy, find a few ways to relieve my leg pain, and buying baby girl clothes is so much fun! I can't wait for our little baby bug to get here. :D
 |
| We got this one in a 6 month size because it's a bit heavy and too warm for a Spring/Summer baby. |
 |
| I loved this little jumper! Ryan tried putting it on Willow first. She hated it. |
 |
| We had to get this one. You'll understand it more when we tell the baby's name. Ryan and my mom have both given her the nickname [baby's name] bug. She's their baby bug. |
 |
| Ryan really likes this neonish, green-yellow color. I adored the little leggings, so we had to get it. |
|

(Day 342)
No comments:
Post a Comment