March 28, 2012

Welcome Back

Please note the time: 10:30 PM....and I only just got home. SO TIRED! But I needed to write about today... First off, my other-brother, Dallin, came home from his mission today! I wouldn't have missed greeting him for anything in the world. And it was my job to bring the Jack cutout. We waited with lots of anxiety as each person came out of the International Terminal doors, and they weren't Dallin. Finally he came out, and it was so amazing to see him again! I told him that he'd get to meet Ryan at his official homecoming at church, and that soon enough, he'd get to meet his honorary niece. Love that kid! Now I only need one more boy home to make my life complete....ONE MONTH!! After welcoming Dallin, I ran home for a quick 20 minute nap....more like "collapse." I was SO tired already. Ryan came home to begin the next adventure of our day. We met up with his family in Bountiful to see "The Hunger Games". I always love getting out of the house, so I was pretty excited. The movie was good. I told Ryan on the way home that I need to stop reading books before the movie because I can never get myself to like the movie as much as the book, no matter how good it is. We've both decided to re-read the book (the first time for Ryan), just to refresh before the next movie...whenever that is. Okay, sleep time!

Dallin was happy to see his best buddy. Can't wait until this hilarious duo is back together!




Best hug I ever got!

Oh, and just because, here's the official picture of me with glasses.
  (Day 341)

No comments:

Post a Comment