March 21, 2012

BAD DAY!!

Today was a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad day. VERY BAD!! Do you remember when I told you about going back to work? Not happening. I was told by my mom that the general manager really wanted me back, and all I would have to do is show some good faith. Hence my apologizing. Then she told me to email the new manager (the one taking over for her) just to smooth things over...even though I've never met him. I wrote out a very professional email, asked for my job back, begged, groveled, brown-nosed...HUMILIATED MYSELF! And guess what? I was told no. You have got to be kidding me! I'm sick of the lies and the double standards. Now I'm at the point where I feel like I literally just can't keep going down this path. It's up to Ryan and I to determine if work is even something I do. I have another job interview tomorrow (my plan B, even though I was sure I would get my job back), but I'm not sure what I want to do. We all know I'm going to walk in, and my pregnant belly will clue them into the fact that I just intend to use them for a month and then quit when the baby comes. Yes, it's illegal to not hire me because I'm pregnant, but it's happened before and it's likely to happen again. I don't care anymore. I'm done. I'm done trying. I'm done caring. I'm DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment