March 21, 2012

Krispy Cravings

Last night Ryan and I were watching our new favorite show, Chuck, when I finally had enough. Almost every episode, one of the characters is eating donuts. Over the past few weeks, I've been intensely craving cream filled chocolate donuts. Ryan was such a sweetheart. Last week, after one too many "I NEED donuts" rants, he jumped out of bed at 9:00 PM, put on some pants and ran out the door...completely ignoring me yelling "I was kidding!! You don't really need to go!" He came back with the best that he could find at that time of night. Twinkies. I do love Twinkies. But unfortunately, he didn't notice that they were lemon creme flavored Twinkies. They're just not the same. But I thought it was way sweet of him to run out for me. Tonight, however, we both jumped out of bed and ran out the door to go to the Krispy Kreme that I KNOW I saw a while back. Ever since the Twinkie incident, we've been meaning to get some donuts, but our last opportunity when we were up in Layton (the nearest actual Krispy Kreme location), we forgot. But I knew I'd seen a gas station that advertised selling them....I ran into the gas station and started loading up a box. I only had my eyes on the creme-filled chocolate ones. Everything else was just an afterthought. We got home and scarfed down as much as our bodies would let us before bed....





(Day 334)

No comments:

Post a Comment