February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

I'm thinking "who cares?" I've never really been into pro football, let alone the Super Bowl. Ironic, considering my step dad played in the NFL. So today was no different for us. Pregnancy brain ruined church for us, since it was Stake Conference, and we missed it. My bad! Instead, Ryan surprised me with breakfast in bed. Nom, nom, nom. After a few more hours of vegging out in bed, we decided to be productive. The nursery is empty, but the closet needed some work done. We cleaned out the closet and set aside some things to sell, and then went right back to vegging out. I wasn't feeling so well. I keep hitting a wall of fatigue about midday, so Ryan turned on some Spongebob and let me take a nap. We were supposed to go to my mom's for a Super Bowl party (I hate the game, but I'll watch if it involves funny commercials and good food), but that was canceled last minute. Even though I had a really bad migraine and some unexplainable nausea, I decided to make Ryan some cookies. He's been giving me blatant hints that he's craving cookies, so I gave in. Junie wanted to watch SO bad! She kept jumping up on the counter (which is a HUGE no-no), so Ryan set a stool next to me for her and Willow to perch on. It was really cute! They stayed the whole time and were so curious about what I was doing. Had they been my kids, I would have given them cookies when I was done, but kitty treats had to suffice.

Love my girls. Soon enough, I get to do this with another cute little Goodrich girl. :D





(Day 289)

No comments:

Post a Comment