February 10, 2012

Ready, Set, Go

Today was completely chaotic and stressful for me, but we made it through. I can't describe how much I hate it when companies say "we'll be there between noon and 5." Like, "okay, I'll just hang out in an apartment with nowhere to sit for 5 hours". Luckily they came at the early end of the time frame. And wow, were they good! It literally only took them 10 minutes. One guy ran around spraying and soaking all of the carpet with soap, while the other guy followed with a huge steam vac hose. I kind of want one now! All of the stains are gone, and the carpet is nice and fluffy! Yay!! (Sorry there aren't any pictures. Nothing has really changed from the pictures I posted last night. Well, the carpet is clean and fluffy, but you can't really tell through pictures)

Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day...and Sunday too! Keep watching for the next few posts. :D



(Day 294)

No comments:

Post a Comment