February 11, 2012

Prince & Princess...In 4D

So I woke up at about 5 because I was so anxious about today. I had jam-packed it full of fun and necessary things. The first was that we got to go and see the baby on a 4D ultrasound! I was so excited to finally get to be able to see my little princess's face. The ultrasound tech said that even if you didn't know she was a girl, you could tell she was by how pretty she was. Awe! She definitely got my nose and my chubby cheeks. Every time we try and get an ultrasound of her, she ALWAYS has her hands up in her face. Today was no different. But we actually saw that not only were her hands in her face, she was holding onto her feet...actually had her foot in her hand. It was adorable. It was interesting to see her kick at the exact time I could feel it. Such a great experience, and I definitely recommend it to everyone!

The other half of the day was filled with cleaning. Now that the carpets are clean, we were finally able to put all of the baby stuff that's just been sitting around the house into the nursery. I also have the entire Goodrich family coming for dinner tomorrow, so I wanted to de-clutter and OCD a little bit. Ryan was so helpful. I couldn't have done it without him. Now the place looks beautiful and ready for guests. Oh, and I had to give up my nap to do it. I'm SOOOO tired!

Anyway, this post is dedicated to my darling princess and my sweet hubby prince for making my day.

Hands in the face...and look at that cute, pointy nose!

She kept opening her mouth and stretching her head. I could even see her eyes opening and closing. She was just too fast to get great pictures of her face.

They told me to drink some orange juice before my appointment, I'm assuming to get the baby up and moving, but why? The tech just got frustrated when the baby was moving too much to get a picture.

Hands and feet in the face. Hand holding foot...I wonder if she realizes there's more room in there, and she doesn't have to stay crammed up like that. :P Explore, baby!


(Day 295)

No comments:

Post a Comment