February 9, 2012

Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Do Your Part...

I was singing that tune in my head all evening. Tomorrow is the big day! Carpet cleaning! We needed to move anything that we could get out of the way. Boy, was that fun! Ryan did all the hard work while I vacuumed every nook and cranny. Our kitchen is now stuffed with the big stuff. We both may just have to starve until the cleaning is done. Once the cleaning is done, I can finally paint. I've delegated next weekend to being the next big event. My sister-in-law and I are going to make it look amazing!! I just have to get through this weekend first.


All of this baby stuff has been piled in our entry way, waiting to get put into the nursery once the room was cleaned. Annnnd now it's taking over the couch.

Our home gym/kitchen. :P

Baby's crib mattress

The crib...and the pile of the hundreds of cat toys laying around.




(Day 293)

No comments:

Post a Comment