February 3, 2012

Let The Nursery Begin!

I’m getting so antsy about the baby’s nursery. I’ve put off doing anything with it for many reasons. The main reason was that it currently serves as the kitty’s litter box room. (Gross, I know) We have a coupon to get the entire house cleaned for free, so I didn't want to do anything until it was cleaned head to toe. And thank goodness, it’s happening in only one week! Then I’m free to let my decorating monster loose! There are only two things about this baby and the pregnancy that we’re not sharing: the baby’s name and the nursery design…not until she’s here. Hey, you only get so many things to keep secret during a pregnancy, so don’t get too mad! But I’m super excited! Once the room is cleaned, I can paint, then put up the adorable curtains that just came yesterday, then put up the crib, order the dresser, and find all of the little trinkets and baby clothes to put everywhere. Of course, the last thing to come will probably be the recliner. Oh, and I think I’m literally going to every single fabric store within 100 miles to find the right fabric for the crib. Wish me luck!



(Day 287)

No comments:

Post a Comment