February 26, 2012

I Caved

I've been going back and forth between wanting to share the nursery design with the world, and wanting to keep it a secret until it's fully finished. I reached out to my Facebook peeps, and they all seemed to want pictures. I'm still torn, so my happy medium is showing you what I've done so far, but I'll keep the dresser, the curtains, and all of the other little crafty things I've got planned a secret. There, is that okay?

So here it is......start up the dramatic music

Color scheme: coral pink. I'm going to hang a large newborn picture over the crib, so it looks like it's hanging from the tree. The ugly, old lamp will most definitely be switched out for something cuter.

So? What do ya think?


(Day 310)

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute Nat... you are so talented and will be the best mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete