I was so miserable last night. Ryan got home, did some research, and then headed to the store to get anything and everything that was safe to take during pregnancy. He came home with pregnancy-safe cough syrup, Sudafed, vapor rub, and cough drops. They weren't perfect, but I was able to sleep quietly through the night. We even had a box of Amoxicillin that we got while we were in Mexico, so I'm now on an antibiotic too! And don't worry, this is all being doctor supervised. I personally hate taking this much medication while pregnant. Maybe we're both naive for being scared about it, but it's just not what we wanted to have to do. I still feel like I'm dying, but I feel hopeful that all this ammunition will take this thing out soon. Or at least enough for me to be able to partake in our anniversary plans on Saturday.

On top of all of the drugs, Dr. Ryan has me downing TONS of water and OJ.

(Day 258)
Hope you two get feeling better. I'm so glad to hear your hubby is taking care of you!
ReplyDelete