January 31, 2012

Easton Turns 2!


1:23 PM, January 31, 2010, my life changed forever! Easton was seriously THE cutest baby I've ever seen. I can't believe he's 2 years old...and still the cutest little boy ever. I miss him like crazy and my heart still has a huge hole in it from the adoption, but when I think back onto everything that he has given me and his parents, I'm okay with that hole. If it weren't for my sweet boy, I never would have met Ryan, so for that, I am eternally grateful. It's strange how the Lord seems to have a map planned out for each of our lives. Easton was always meant to be on my map, I truly believe that. He was only mine for 4 days, but I will cherish the few memories that I have with him. I handed him to Karlee on February 4th, through tears and pain, thinking I’d never see him again. But I was blessed in July of that year, when Karlee allowed Ryan and I to meet up and play with him. Then again on our wedding day when she surprised us and brought him to our reception. So, happy birthday, Easton! Your birthmom loves you more than you may ever know!

"He is mine in a way that he will never be hers, yet he is hers in a way that he will never be mine, and so together we are motherhood"





(Day 284)

No comments:

Post a Comment