I seriously cannot believe how quickly this past year has gone. I remember last year at this time, we stayed up all night playing on the Wii. This year, we're doing it the lame, married, pregnant way. To define, that means eating and movies. Yep, just a normal night for us. Just a random side note, this whole "being hungry all the time" thing is driving me NUTS. I didn't experience this last time, but now it's super bad. Anyway, today was pretty relaxed. I was slightly productive first thing in the morning, but then I slept the rest of the day while Ryan played video games. I think my body needed a good recharge after all the cleaning I did yesterday. When I got up from my nap, my stomach was screaming "FEED ME!!". It's funny how cranky I get when I'm hungry...which is all the time...which means I'm cranky
all the time. Poor Ryan. I got kinda bored after lunch, so I decided to make cookies for Ryan. He loves cookies, so I figured I thank him for being so amazing all the time by filling his cookie void. I didn't expect him to stick his hand into the bucket of flour and smack my bum. I sported a lovely handprint on my tush all day. And even better, he took a picture.
We had a few coupons for Little Ceasars, so we decided to ring in the new year with some pizza and wings. Hey, my heartburn was getting lonely. I'm not sure if we'll make it to midnight, but we're sure trying. We're munching on pizza, wings, and cookies, while watching movies. Then I have some special things planned for Ryan, but those are secret. Happy New Year to the blogging world. I can't wait for what this new year will hold.

Junie is my napping buddy. She sure does love her mousey.

Y'all wanted to see my bum, right? Thanks, Ryan.

Mmm, Pizza!

I've been craving spicy food like crazy the entire pregnancy. I got these all to myself since Ryan can't stand anything hotter than ketchup. :D

I asked Ryan for cookies, so he brought me a plate of cookies, a glass of milk, and set them right on the baby bump. Good hubby!

(Day 253)
No comments:
Post a Comment