I'd like to first thank AND apologize to my mother for making this post possible. My mom is a lover of all things holiday, especially Christmas. If you were to walk into her closet right now, you'd find a corner full of festive Christmas sweaters...sweaters that she legitimately wears and loves. But today, she'd be one short. She lent her favorite sweater to Ryan for his company's ugly Christmas sweater contest. I had to fight back my laughter as I tried to make her feel better, and tell her that her sweater was pretty, not ugly. (haha!) It was red, with themed, sparkly Santas all over it. There's a chef Santa, a firefighter Santa, a cop Santa, and a cowboy Santa. The best is that the zipper pull is two big, white balls. Ryan looked smashing in this thing! Turns out, most of his company thought so too. He won the contest!! He won reindeer antlers and a gift card to iTunes. My mom broke out into hysterical laughter when I told her. Mom, trust me, your sweater is NOT that bad, and YOU actually look adorable in it. Love you!

I love the last picture; the guy standing next to him looks like he's saying "dude! You look ridiculous!!

(Day 243)
No comments:
Post a Comment