December 20, 2011

What Happened?

When I said earlier that I was tired, I didn't fully understand the extent of the word "tired." Before I was working, I could stay up well past midnight, granted, I would sleep ALL day, but we managed to do more "us" things back then. Even sitting and watching our favorite shows together has now become an issue. I take 100% of the blame on this one! For instance, one of our TV channels has been doing "25 days of Christmas" movies, so every night they play one of my favorite Disney movies. And you all know how much I LOVE watching kiddie movies at night to unwind. Last night they played Aladdin until about 9 o'clock. Um, yeah, I couldn't even stay awake until the end. Wait, now that I think about it, I DO blame Ryan. He's being too good of a husband. My body has been so sore and tired, he massages my back every night before bed. Lately, it's been the catalyst to me falling asleep, as was the case last night. I LOVE it; sort of how a dog likes a good rub-down. Anyway, I don't really remember when I fell asleep last night, nor do I remember when Ryan got in bed. But I do love my sleep, Ryan does love quiet, Nanny-less game time, and I DO love my amazing husband that puts up with his sleepy wife. :D



(Day 242)

No comments:

Post a Comment