November 28, 2011

Go Back To Bed

Today was just one of "those" days. Or maybe we should just call it "Monday." I hate Mondays. Mondays mean Ryan goes back to work and has school until 9. I don't like it!! On top of that, I was cranky and bratty to everyone. At one point, I just told myself to take a nap. Sometimes I wake up with a better attitude. Even Spongebob couldn't cheer me up! And on top of that, the only food we have in the fridge, stuffing, has earned a spot on my bad list. I think I've eaten a tad too much. So I was cranky and hungry and lonely all day. But, like always, my hubby came to the rescue. He came home from class with a Little Caesar's pizza to make me feel better...even though I think it was a little for him too. Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day! For now, I'll enjoy my pizza and "The Walking Dead" on the projector.




(Day 220)

No comments:

Post a Comment