November 27, 2011

Exciting Times

When I find myself getting overly stressed or sensitive about things, I sit and remember that the next few months are going to be the most amazing of my life. On Wednesday we get to find out the gender of lil baby Goodrich, then next Tuesday is my birthday, then there's Christmas, then our 1 year anniversary, going to Brian Regan in January, baby showers, Jack comes home from his mission in April, then I have the baby...WOW, so many fun things to look forward to. I'm particularly excited for my birthday and Christmas. I've literally spent the last 6 months asking Ryan what he was planning, and all he ever says is "I already have your birthday planned out. I'm not telling you anything." I have some suspicions...some hopes...but I know it will be fun. He did tell me that he's been asking for everyone in my family and his to contribute to "the cause," so it makes me worry that he's going way out of control.

Today was pretty hard on me. I got up with a huge migraine that kept me down all day. Ryan has been SO amazing to me. Giving me back and feet massages, getting me drinks, meds, and food. I started to feel like I could function later in the afternoon, so I decided to thank Ryan by making him some chocolate chip cookies. It's the first batch that I've made in this house, and I think they turned out pretty well.




(Day 219)

No comments:

Post a Comment