November 17, 2011

Team Baby

Today was TOO long. I got up at 6:30 and have been going non-stop ever since. I had to take a placement test in order to register for classes, then I had to go to my job interview, and then I "had" to go to the Breaking Dawn premiere. My mom and I enjoyed getting to partake in what's becoming an annual event. We have gotten free premiere tickets for each of the installments of the Twilight series. I personally don't like the movies...at all. I just think too much of the "spark" is missing from what is described in the books. Oh, not to mention the terrible acting. I cannot stand Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Sure, looks are good, but acting matters to me. But since I've seen one, I must see them all. Plus, it's free and fun to go, so why not? Team Edward. Team Jacob. Team Bella. Me, I'm Team Baby. Appropriate now that a baby has been introduced into the Twilight series. My mom tried to find me a shirt that said "Edward's Baby" and had an arrow pointing down to my tummy. That would have been hilarious.

News on the job front. My interview was intense. The interviewer was impressed and says that I'm the top candidate. I was on cloud nine until I got out of the interview to find a voicemail from another company that wants an interview. This company sounds fun and a bit more of what I want to do. I'm torn! I guess I'll just have to get through tomorrow's interview and give it the weekend to think about. But hey, I'd rather complain about having too many job choices rather than having none. Hopefully by Monday I'll be employed. For now, I'm heading to bed and hoping I can clear my mind.

My shirt says "I'm with the vampires" and my mom's says "BITE ME". She brought me an Edward pin and plastic fangs to go with the awesome shirt.



(Day 209)

No comments:

Post a Comment