I want to start this post by sharing an example of how my hubby is better than any other hubby on earth. I was laying in bed last night, waiting for him to get home from school, when he walked in with Quiznos! I literally wanted to cry, but instead I kissed him and attacked my sandwich. Sorry I don't have any pictures. I was too concerned with filling my belly, I didn't have the heart to waste a few seconds to take a picture.....
I can't believe we've been married for 10 months. Some days it feels longer, some days it feels like just yesterday when I was kneeling across the altar from him. I love him with all my heart and I'm so excited to have eternity to spend with him. Now that we're having a baby, I keep thinking to the future and how excited I am to see him fulfill the role of dad. With how amazingly loving and supportive he is of me, I can't imagine how he'll be with our baby. Sometimes I see him holding Junie on his shoulder like a baby, and I try to imagine our baby sleeping on his shoulder instead. He is going to be such a good dad.
How did we celebrate our anniversary? Or should I start calling them monthiversaries? Well, we went grocery shopping (which made me happy), and then we sat and argued about where to go for dinner. Well, not argued, more like one of those conversations that goes like this "where do you want to go for dinner?....I don't know, you choose.....No, you choose, I don't care where we go.....But you don't like where I want to go, so you choose..." Yeah, that never-ending cycle. Eventually Ryan refused to decide where to go, so I punished him by taking him to the place that I wanted to go, even though I knew he hated it. We ended up going to a cheap Chinese food buffet (yes, I'm slightly craving cheap Chinese food), Ryan complained the whole time, and I ended up getting physically ill from it. At the end of dinner, when they brought us two fortune cookies, I said to Ryan "pick your fortune." He started with the 'arguing' again and said "no!" So I just grabbed one and threw it straight at his face, and laughed hysterically as it then bounced off into his bowl of pudding. It was hilarious! That'll teach him to be indecisive!!
We're now at home, both miserable from dinner. But we plan on ending the night on a high note...cuddling and watching our favorite TV shows on the projector!! Ahh, the life of newlyweds. (I guess we should really soak this up since we won't have much "us" time come May)
He really did hate it there. I feel bad, but that's what he gets for being indecisive (or "chivalrous" as he claims he was being)
(Day 200)

No comments:
Post a Comment