November 9, 2011

I Heart You

So today was our second doctor's appointment. I was getting really excited to finally hear the baby's heartbeat. The doctor found it quickly and said that it was strong and healthy. She even told me that she could hear the baby moving around. I had to agree, because for the past few weeks, I swear I've been feeling little flutters. Her saying that just confirmed that our little goober is active. The best part of the appointment was when she asked us if we wanted to learn gender early. HECK YEAH WE DO! So we get to go in right after Thanksgiving for the news that everyone is going crazy over. To be honest, I'm not sure that we're going to share the gender with the world. I think it will be a fun surprise. But I haven't decided yet. But Baby Goodrich is happy and healthy, so we are too.

Baby bump or baby pudge? I'm not sure, but I'm already showing.


(Day 201)

No comments:

Post a Comment