September 2, 2011

Things Are Comin' Along

Yet again, another day of putting junk together. Yesterday was the bedframe (which I LOVE) and today's project was putting together two nightstands. After that piece of cake, I decided to try and get through all of the other boxes. I'm proud to say that there are no more boxes to be unpacked. We just have a guest bedroom full of boxes for storage. One of these days we need to sit down, sort through them, compress, and put into plastic totes. Ugh, that sounds like such a long day.

The place is looking SO good. I promise I'm almost ready to start taking pictures. Oh! And I have good news. I know everyone always has to listen to me complain about my broken, stupid vacuum. Right before the move, my vacuum started to smoke (as annoying as it was, I secretly jumped for joy at the prospect of getting a new one) When my grandma came over for our cleaning party, she brought her Dyson. What a vacuum!! Of course, I'm too poor and can't justify ever buying a $700 vacuum, but I did get a new one. I have yet to open it because I figured I'd get all the unpacking and sorting finished before I vacuumed. I'm excited to see how well it works.

Off to the East Idaho Fair tomorrow. Ciao!!



(Day 134)

No comments:

Post a Comment