September 16, 2011

Ryan Is Awesome

Dad didn't get to come home today, so I've busied myself with loafing around on the couch all day. Good thing too; I feel really sick. Nothing of ANY importance happened...no nap, no bath, no inspiring walk (dang). I'm currently having my nightly talk with Ryan and asked him what I should blog about. His response: "write about how awesome I am." So here it is. My proclamation of how amazing my hubby is. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and continues to become better and better with each passing day. I miss him like crazy (funny, considering we've only been apart for about 3 days). He treats me like his princess, he reminds me everyday how much he loves me, and when I'm in one of my "I'm so fat" moods, he reassures me that I'm beautiful. Here's to you, babe!!

Oh my heck, this man is so stinkin' handsome!!


(Day 149)

No comments:

Post a Comment